- Veterans Affairs Medical Center – Indianapolis, IN. Periodontics Specialty Certificate – (June 2019)
- Indiana University School of Dentistry – Indianapolis, IN. Master of Science in Dentistry – (June 2019)
- Lutheran Medical Center – Keaau, HI. Advanced Education in General Dentistry Certificate, (June 2012)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery – Baltimore, MD. Doctor of Dental Surgery, (June 2011)
- University of Delaware – Newark, DE. Bachelor of Arts in Biological Sciences, (May 2006)
Periodontics Resident 2016-2019
Chief Resident 2017-2019
Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN
I learned the diagnosis and management of periodontal and peri-implant diseases and conditions. I became proficient at surgical aspects of implant dentistry and dentoalveolar surgery. I maintained a leadership position amongst periodontal and GP residents. I completed research related to peri-implant bone heating during the surgical operation. I received anesthesia training and am eligible for a moderate IV sedation permit.
General Dentist 2014-2016
Hawaii Family Dental Centers, Hilo, HI
I provided emergency and comprehensive dental care. I received certification to provide orthodontics using Invisalign.
General Dentist, 2012-2014
Bay Clinic, Inc., Hilo, HI
I provided comprehensive and emergency dentistry to a public health population. I spent ten hours of the forty-hour workweek delivering emergency dental care on mobile dental vehicles operated by the Bay Clinic. I was responsible for the leadership and guidance of AEGD residents.